Our Pet Stop Batteries are tested by the factory and guaranteed to be the optimal batteries for your pet's receiver. Batteries for Pet Stop systems are only sold within the S.W. Idaho region, Please Enter your ZIP Code to Shop our Pet Stop Online Store.
Type your zip code below to enter our PET STOP Online Store.
Local Pet Stop customers MUST use zip code to enter store. Having trouble with zip code locator...call us directly
(Invisible Fence Compatible Products only At This STORE)
This store is specific to Invisible Fence Brand Only...Click on the link above! All other brands must use the zipcode checker.
Invisible Fence® brand customers are being misinformed by unscrupulous dealers that our battery will void their warranty...that's NOT true by FEDERAL LAW! Hidden Pet Fence will however warranty your equipment with compatible equipment if you should have any issue involving your warranty...
What the Magnuson-Moss Act Does Not Allow
"Tie-In Sales" Provisions
Generally, tie-in sales provisions are not allowed. Such a provision would require a purchaser of the warranted product to buy an item or service from a particular company to use with the warranted product in order to be eligible to receive a remedy under the warranty. The following are examples of prohibited tie-in sales provisions.
In order to keep your new Plenum Brand Vacuum Cleaner warranty in effect, you must use genuine Plenum Brand Filter Bags. Failure to have scheduled maintenance performed, at your expense, by the Great American Maintenance Company, Inc., voids this warranty.
While you cannot use a tie-in sales provision, your warranty need not cover use of replacement parts, repairs, or maintenance that is inappropriate for your product. The following is an example of a permissible provision that excludes coverage of such things.
While necessary maintenance or repairs on your AudioMundo Stereo System can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only authorized AudioMundo dealers. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty.
Although tie-in sales provisions generally are not allowed, you can include such a provision in your warranty if you can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the FTC that your product will not work properly without a specified item or service. If you believe that this is the case, you should contact the warranty staff of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection for information on how to apply for a waiver of the tie-in sales prohibition.
Two other features of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act are also important to warrantors. First, the Act makes it easier for consumers to take an unresolved warranty problem to court. Second, it encourages companies to use a less formal, and therefore less costly, alternative to legal proceedings. Such alternatives, known as dispute resolution mechanisms, often can be used to settle warranty complaints before they reach litigation.
The Act makes it easier for purchasers to sue for breach of warranty by making breach of warranty a violation of federal law, and by allowing consumers to recover court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. This means that if you lose a lawsuit for breach of either a written or an implied warranty, you may have to pay the customer's costs for bringing the suit, including lawyer's fees.
Providing Superior Invisible Fence® Compatible Service to the following Counties and/or Cities: Click below for list.
1) You get MORE Battery when you PAY MORE...
2) Less Expensive Batteries won't last as long...
3) Anything but Invisible Fence® Batteries will ruin your equipment...
4) Your dog's life will be at risk for being a savvy consumer...
Get the truth and start saving money today!
1) Scott Touchton, the previous Chief Engineer of Invisible Fence and the person who managed the team who invented the original Power Cap®. The goal was to eliminate mechanical failures that could jeopardize your pet’s safety, so Pet Stop focused on improving the contact design for better conductivity. We wanted the battery to be more rugged and fire proof, given the recent problems with Chinese batteries. The result was a power source that was designed to delight you, the Invisible Fence owner and
2) to guarantee a battery that will last longer than the original design.
3) Hidden Pet Fence LLC will honor your equipment warranty even if your local dealer won't should something happen to your pet containment collar due to our battery. On SALE NOW, just enter your zip code.
4) Pet Stop is proud to come out with an aftermarket battery that discriminating Invisible Fence owners can have complete confidence is equal to or better than the original. Guaranteed. Our patent on the battery improvements speaks for itself.
Why NOT Swap Out? ...YOU wouldn't drive a car without a gas gauge...Swap out your collar to a Pet Stop collar with a LOW BATTERY light indicator and stop needless worrying! Our collars have a full lifetime warranty and are compatible with most Invisible Fence® systems.
All Invisible Fence® compatible batteries can and will be mailed regardless of area.
Pet Stop® is a registered trademark of Perimeter Technologies, Inc.
Invisible Fence® is a registered trademark of Invisible Fence Company a division of Radio
Systems Corp. We offer replacement products for these manufacturers and others, but are not associated or authorized by these manufacturers.